Friday, February 16, 2007

The Loss Of A Friend - Going Home To God


In Memory Of A Good Friend




I just found out that my dear friend Doug aka Rabbit has passed on. I am in shock and can't stop crying. Doug was such a sweet and caring man. He would brighten peoples day by his funny blog, and sweet comments, and messages.

I know he is in God's arms now, but it still hurts knowing that he is gone.

This is a poem I wrote awhile ago that I am dedicating to Douglas Osborne and his family.


Gone On

Gone on from this world to a new place,
It isn't an end, but a new beginning.

Gone on to forever be surrounded by beauty,
constantly showered with Gods love.

Gone on to talk and walk with the Angels,
never fearing anything ever again.

Gone on to sing praises to God,
in Heaven's glorious choir.

Gone on yet not forgotten,
forever in the hearts of loved ones.

Copyright © 2005-2007 Erin O'Malley


I know Doug is now in Heaven with God. I can only Imagine what it is like for him now. No more tears, no more sorrow, no more hunger, pain or worry. I know Heaven is so much better than I can ever imagine. Someday we will be able to see him again in Heaven. I dedicate this song and video to Douglas Osborne.

I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe




No comments: