The Greatest Commandment
34. Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together.
35. One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question:
36. "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"
37. Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'[b]
38. This is the first and greatest commandment.
39. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[c]
40. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
For those of you surfing on BlogAzoo, here is a Gazoo <<--- for you.
This is what the word Gazoo makes me think of.
I will be hosting Gazoos regularly, so come back again! If you didn't know yet a Gazoo gives you some free credits if you are a member of BlogAzoo!
God Bless You & Yours-